Perfection;

Friday, October 31, 2008

&no TAGBOARDD![:

wahahas! ;
now i know why siying dowan tagboard,
so fun!:D:D:D

I CAN'T VIEW MY TAGBOARD!:D
I CAN'T VIEW MY TAGBOARD!:D

ahahahahas!this is fun!
its like, so fun lah todays!go KPDT eldds concert!
deb and Hwaiyi were in it!dam fun!so dark in the substation,
and the building totally look like it's gonna FALL any moment
then the play IS SUPER FUNNY.
serious.
too bad if you didn't go :D
not my prob, and i dun think it will be :D
lols, seriouly high today :X
mr . teh have a blog for his class OWED HOMEWORK .
so cute sia!LOLS.
mymarkslist.blogspot.com
LMAO, even the i.p. address is cute :D
i'm not gonna post pictures today, lazy to
mum going to be home at 11.00 +
SO I CAN USE COM~!!
but no flash, play wad shyt sia.
LIKE I CARE, i can listen to my HSM3 songs :D
heehee,
take care all!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home